Open Positions at ART Vision
- Full time, approximately 40 hours per week. Some evenings/weekends as needed. Paid bi-weekly.
- Accrue PTO bi-weekly, up to 15 days your first year, (this would include any time for personal continuing education or volunteer activities) PLUS holidays, which will be paid separately.
- Continuing Education
- After your first year, CE funds ($500 annually) will be available for use related to sales and marketing (ophthalmic or aesthetic industry preferred). Other learning opportunities/meetings may be available above and beyond this per employee desire and/or employer discretion.
- Uniform Reimbursement
- Up to $250 annually for professional suiting/uniform
- More Benefits
- Medical Insurance plan eligible (Wellmark)
- STD/LTD, dental, vision available through Aflac
- Special access/prices related to Artisan Skin and Laser Center products/services (value approximately $5000+)
How to apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] and [email protected].