Registered Nurse/Aesthetician-ARTisan Skin and Laser Center
Sioux Falls, SD
Monday-Friday; Approximately 80hrs/2wks
Join our growing team in providing personal and innovative care in a patient-centered medical aesthetic environment. ARTisan Skin and Laser Center in Sioux Falls seeks a Full-Time Registered Nurse/Aesthetician that is responsible to provide care in a fast-paced medical environment.
The ideal candidate is someone who has a positive, professional attitude, great attention to detail, and a strong passion for learning. In this position, you will work under the supervision of Dr. Alison R. Tendler and with the ARTisan Skin and Laser Center team to provide care for patients who are seeking aesthetic treatments. Previous aesthetic experience is not required.
Duties to be performed may include but are not limited to (dependent on level of certification):
- Administer neuromodulator injections, dermal fillers, chemical peels, microdermabrasion treatments, broadband light treatments, and other noninvasive cosmetic procedures.
- Assess, recommend, and educate patients on appropriate skincare and cosmetic treatment options.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Graduate of an accredited RN program.
- Licensed in the State of South Dakota. BLS and ACLS certified.
- One year clinical RN experience is desirable, but not required.
- Previous aesthetic experience is preferable, but not required.
If you are interested in helping people See the World Better and See Themselves Better, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected].