Medical Assistant-ART Vision/ARTisan Skin and Laser Center
Sioux Falls, SD
Monday-Friday; Approximately 80hrs/2wks
Join our growing team in providing personal and innovative care in a patient-centered medical-surgical environment. ART Vision and ARTisan Skin and Laser Center is hiring a Full-Time Medical Assistant (MA) that is responsible for front-end patient/client interactions and patient/client experience as well as the delivery of professional clerical and high quality patient care under the supervision of the provider.
The ideal candidate is someone who has a positive, professional attitude, great attention to detail with strong organizational skills, and a strong passion for learning. The MA strives to make the patient/client experience positive and professional. The ability to communicate clearly and concisely and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients and team members is essential.
Duties performed include, but are not limited to:
- Assists with direct patient/client care as directed by providers.
- Answers and directs phone calls in a professional, pleasant, and helpful manner.
- Creates and manages patient appointment bookings.
- Greets and registers patients.
- Processes mail and patient payments.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Graduate of a Medical Assistant program with an Associate's degree or technical degree required. Six months to one year related experience and/or training preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology, word processing, and computer experience is desirable.
- Knowledge of office procedures and basic bookkeeping practices is preferred.
If you are interested in helping people See the World Better and See Themselves Better, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected].