Clinic/Aesthetic Assistant-ART Vision/ARTisan Skin and Laser Center
Sioux Falls, SD
Monday-Friday; Approximately 80hrs/2wks
Join our growing team in providing personal and innovative care in a patient-centered medical-surgical environment. ART Vision and ARTisan Skin and Laser Center is hiring a Full-Time Clinic/Aesthetic Assistant that is responsible for working directly with Dr. Alison R. Tendler to assist with the care of both patients/clients and also perform a variety of administrative duties.
The ideal candidate is someone who has a positive, professional attitude, great attention to detail with strong organizational skills, and a strong passion for learning. The Clinic/Aesthetic Assistant strives to make the patient/client experience positive and professional. The ability to communicate clearly and concisely and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients and team members is essential.
Duties performed include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with direct patient/client care as directed by Dr. Tendler and other providers.
- Educate and prepare patients/clients for treatments.
- Scribe/chart for Dr Tendler.
- Submit prior authorizations for clinic/surgical procedures when applicable.
- Answer and direct phone calls in a professional, pleasant, and helpful manner.
- Create and manage patient clinic/surgery schedules.
- Greet and register patients.
- Process mail and patient payments.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or GED is required.
- One year of work experience is preferable, ideally in a medical office setting.
- Knowledge of medical terminology, word processing, and computer experience is desirable.
- Knowledge of office procedures and basic bookkeeping practices is preferred.
If you are interested in helping people See the World Better and See Themselves Better, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected].